Hawaii Prince Golf Club
Guidelines to CDC Approved Back2Golf Protocol
• Pro Shop is open every day from 6:15am- 6:00pm including holidays.
• A facemask will be required around the pro-shop and clubhouse.
• All payment transactions will be credit card only as of this time.
• Tee times are limited to 12-minute intervals, last 18 holes tee time will be at 1:32pm.
• Groups of four or less will be allowed and golfers must adhere to social distancing of 6
feet apart at all times, including the check-in and cart staging areas.
• Golfers will be responsible for placing their own bag on their assigned golf cart.
• Scorecard and golf tees will be available and distributed at the check-in area upon
• One person per cart only. No sharing carts unless two people reside in the same
household or are of immediate family (Spouses, Children and Grandchildren). Walking is
allowed and encouraged for golfers.
• To minimize contact and excessive touching, hole liners are now modified and inverted
on putting greens.
• Flagsticks on holes should not be touched or removed at any time.
• Sand rakes are no longer allowed. If sand in bunker is disturbed and affects the lie,
golfers may pick up their golf ball and smooth sand with their foot or hand. The golf ball
should be replaced as near as possible to the original lie, in the bunker without penalty.
• The driving range, putting, chipping greens as well as practice bunker are restricted to
10 people or less while maintaining social distancing.
• Locker room area will be closed and prohibited.
• Restrooms are available and may be entered from doors behind the Pro Shop.
• Beverage Snack Cart will not be available on golf course. Food & Drinks may be
purchased for takeout only in the restaurant.
• All restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every 2 hours.
• All golf carts are cleaned and sanitized after each use.