Welcome To Hawaii Prince Golf Club
Hawaii Prince Golf Club designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay offers 27 dramatic holes, the only golf course of its kind in Hawaii. Three interchangeable nines create a variety of playing conditions for all skill levels. Situated on Oahu’s sunny Ewa Plain, the course boasts 270 acres of sheer beauty and offers stunning views of the rain-carved Waianae Mountains. Long verdant fairways are lined with numerous white sand bunkers and 10 strategically placed lakes. Join us for challenging play on this unique course and experience unparalleled golf at its finest or invest in your game with lessons from our friendly and experienced golf professionals.
Hawaii Prince Golf Club
Guidelines to CDC Approved Back2Golf Protocol
- Pro Shop is open every day from 6:15am- 6:00pm including holidays.
- Facemasks required Indoors – Pro-Shop & Restaurant.
- Accepting credit card and cash payments.
- Tee times are limited to 8-minute intervals, last 18 holes tee time will be at 1:32pm.
- Groups of five or less will be allowed and golfers must adhere to social distancing of 6 feet apart at all times, including the check-in and cart staging areas.
- Scorecard and golf tees are available in Golf Carts and Check-in Area.
- Golf carts are allowed to be shared by two golfers regardless of household or living unit affiliation.
- Golfers may request a single cart and must identify with CDC’s criteria of older adults and anyone who has serious underlying medical conditions. A complete list of criteria for individuals at high risk for severe illness from Covid-19 can be found at the pro-shop.
- The driving range, putting, chipping greens as well as practice bunker are open for practice while maintaining social distancing.
- Food & Drinks may be purchased for takeout or dine-in at the restaurant
- All restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every 2 hours.
- All golf carts are cleaned and sanitized after each use.