GUIDELINES TO CDC APPROVED BACK2GOLF PROTOCOL
- Pro Shop is open every day from 6:15am- 6:00pm including holidays.
Facemasks required Indoors – Pro-Shop & Restaurant.
Accepting credit card and cash payments.
- Tee times are limited to 8-minute intervals, last 18 holes tee time will be at
- Groups of five or less will be allowed and golfers must adhere to social
distancing of 6 feet apart at all times, including the check-in and cart staging
- Scorecard and golf tees are available in Golf Carts and Check-in Area.
Golf carts are allowed to be shared by two golfers regardless of household or
living unit affiliation.
- Golfers may request a single cart and must identify with CDC’s criteria of
older adults and anyone who has serious underlying medical conditions. A
complete list of criteria for individuals at high risk for severe illness from
Covid-19 can be found at the pro-shop.
- The driving range, putting, chipping greens as well as practice bunker are
open for practice while maintaining social distancing.
- Food & Drinks may be purchased for takeout or dine-in at the restaurant.
- All restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every 2 hours.
- All golf carts are cleaned and sanitized after each use